- Gussets along each side allow for a full 34 lbs of lift without compromising the overall size of the WTX3.
- 4 slots allow it to be mounted to a WTX harness or back plate using upper and lower nylon cylinder bands.
- 2 pairs of grommets allow the WTX3 to be bolted on if a single tank adapter (STA) is used.
- A 2 “(5cm) wide restriction band at the bottom of the WTX3 allows the cylinder to nestle into the inflated buoyancy cell so it does not get pushed away from your body.
- A 2 “(5cm) D-ring on the restrictor band is a convenient place to add accessories like a surface marker buoy.
- The airway comes off the top back centre of the cell. A safety cable inside the elliptical hose prevents hyperextension of the corrugated hose.
- Features the Apeks WTX Airway Complete with brass buttons.
- Includes front, lower left pull dump.
- Constructed from durable 840-denier nylon.