The JJ-CCR Rebreather is designed and built to exceed the expectations of demanding technical divers, but the simplicity of the apparatus makes it ideal for all skilled divers that want to go silent!
The JJ-CCR Rebreather has been called ”the 4 x 4 of the Rebreather community” which is in many ways the perfect description as it is built for all types of terrain and can be adapted to handle the most demanding adventures.
SIMPLICITY The JJ-CCR is a tool for skilled divers in need of a sturdy machine to do the job. The environment in which the JJ-CCR is most commonly used demands a rebreather that is simple in regards to handling, independent of the situation.
PURPOSE BUILT All components have been carefully selected and are there for a reason! Clean and simple, usable and sturdy
Unit comes fully assembled with:
- dive surface valve (DSV)
- axial scrubber with filter scrim kit
- 22.5kg wing, backplate and adjustable harness
- 2 x 3 liter tank with valves (oxygen = M26x2, diluent = 5/8”), 2 x first stage, 2 x cam band
- O2 and diluent adding valve, inline shut-off valve for the ADV
- 2 x submersible pressure gauge with 100 cm hose
- JJ-CCR DiveCAN controller (multi-gas and multi-mode decompression computer) and DiveCAN HUD
- 4 x battery and 3 x O2 cell
- Miflex hoses (LP connections only)
- Highly robust aluminium housing to which it is possible to secure up to 4 diving tanks using conventional tank belts.
- User repackable soda lime canister (axial)
- Heavy duty stand
- Integrated handle
- Back-mounted counter lungs
- Redundant power supply: One battery for the controller, one battery for the HUD and two parallel batteries for the solenoid. None of the batteries are integrated into the loop
- Integrated ADV (Automatic Diluent valve)
- DSV (Dive Surface Valve)
- Valve for manual oxygen supply with the option to feed in external gases
- Valve for manual diluent supply with the option to feed in external gases (Standard on CE edition, Optional for Intl. edition)
- Independent digital HUD (Head Up Display) with real-time display of PP02 for all three oxygen sensors
- Reliable controller with an integrated Shearwater multi-gas decompression computer
There are no reviews yet.