A reel like no other, the Apeks Lifeline Ascend takes the humble SMB reel to the next level of quality and functionality.
Designed and built in the UK, the Lifeline Ascend exemplifies what Apeks has become renowned for, giving the diver the
finest equipment to take on their next adventure.
Designed to make deploying your delayed surface marker buoy a breeze, the 30 and 60 metre Apeks Lifeline Ascend is
the finest reel on the market. And it doesn’t just look good, it plays good. Designed to be used both left and right-handed,
the Lifeline Ascend is simple and smooth to operate, even if you’re wearing thick gloves. From the easy grip rubber handle
to the secure stainless-steel attachment points, the Lifeline Ascend sets a new standard in dive reels.
• Forged and anodised aluminium handle components.
• High grip rubber handle.
• 30 and 60 metres available
• Integrated SMB attachment system.
• Stainless steel attachment point.
• User changeable from left to right hand configurations.
• Supplied in plastic free packaging.
• Lifetime warranty (excluding line)
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.