Apeks has developed unique first stages specifically for use on a twinset. The benefits of this award winning system are: minimized risk of accidental snagging, no hose kinking and easier access to the manifold valves. Each first stage has three medium pressure ports and one high pressure port. They are over-balanced, cold water compatible and extremely robust. TEK 3 looks great too. Not only is the TEK 3 suitable for twinset use but it is equally suitable for single cylinder or stage cylinder configurations offering perfect, snag-free hose positioning.
For those that already own two Apeks regulators and would like to take advantage of the new Tek 3 first stages, AP0367-1, TEK 3 SET, FIRST STAGES, includes: a LH Tek 3 first stage and a RH Tek 3 first stage in one box.
• The TEK3 utilizes all of the proven technology contained within the Apeks range of first stage regulators
• This new model incorporates three medium pressure 3/8” UNF ports and one high pressure 7/16” UNF port. The ports are arranged so as to give a neat streamlined hose configuration as desired by the technical diver
• Allows maximum unrestricted accessibility to the cylinder valves when using a twin cylinder set up
• The TEK3 is available only in DIN versions. Both models use the all metal hand wheel. The metal hand wheel provides both an improved grip and new aesthetic look to the regulator
• Compatible with EAN40 when new, out of the box
• Outstanding cold water performance